The Decision Support Systems Laboratory, the Region of Crete and the Regional Unit of Chania invite you at the 13th LION – Learning and Intelligence Optimization Conference, which will take place from 27 May to 31 May, 2019, at the Amphitheater (141.Π98) of the Electrical & Computer Engineering School building in the University Campus. The specific conference, the 13th LION, is a prestigious scientific international event on Artificial Intelligence. Well-known Greek and Foreign scientists, some of them top in their area of expertise, will participate and present their work on modern directions of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The opening ceremony will take place on 18:00, on Monday 27.
- Marco Dorigo, Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB), Brussels,
- Panos Pardalos, University of Florida, USA and
- Xin-She Yang, Middlesex University London, UK.
Nikolaos Matsatsinis, DSS Lab, Technical University of Crete, Chania, Greece
Technical Program Committee Chairs
- Panos Pardalos, University of Florida, United States
- Yannis Marinakis, DSS Lab, Technical University of Crete, Chania, Greece