The School of Production Engineering and Management of the Technical University of Crete and the Hellenic Operational Research Society organize the 7th International Symposium and 29th National Conference on Operational Research with the title The contribution of Operational Research, New Technologies and Innovation in agriculture and tourism.The conference will take place in June 14-16, 2018, in Chania, Crete, Greece, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania.
Two workshops will be organized, as follows:
- Marketing in the era of Social Media and Big Data. Organizers: Stelios Tsafarakis and Nikolaos Matsatsinis, Technical University of Crete.
- Exploring Risks and Implications of different Energy and Climate Policy Scenarios towards 2050: Methods, Tools and Models. Organizers: Haris Doukas (National Technical University of Athens), Alexandros Flamos (University of Piraeus) and Jenny Lieu (University of Sussex).
- March 31, 2018: Abstract submission (max 300 words).
- April 20, 2018: Notification of acceptance.
- May 15, 2018: Short papers (5 pages) submission.
- May 21, 2018: Early registration.
- June 14-16, 2018: Conference.
President and Co-President
Constantin Zopounidis, Technical University of Crete.
George Baourakis, Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania.
President of the Organizing Committee
Evangelia Krassadaki, Technical University of Crete.